Skateboard Riser Pads
Powell Peralta® decks are made in the USA at our skateboard manufacturing facility in Santa Barbara, CA. Materials include U.S. hard rock maple, high strength fiberglass, AirLam fused with epoxy resin and are warranted against delamination for their useful life. Our graphics are created in-house using non-solvent based inks and paints to keep our atmosphere cleaner.
Powell-Peralta's impact on skateboarding is unmatched. Founded in 1978, by George Powell and Stacy Peralta, high-quality innovative products are the foundation of Powell-Peralta's success. That is followed closely by a top-notch roster of team members (past and present). Powell Peralta is re-issuing some of the most popular and classic skateboards of all time along with wheels, soft goods, and many more must-have collectibles.
Flight Decks Specs:
- Thinner - as thin as your phone
- Stronger - more than twice as strong in our tail break tests
- Longer lasting - The epoxy infused, fiber reinforced structure of the Flight deck is extremely resistant to breaking, and this structure gives Flight decks "everlasting pop" that doesn't fade as your Flight deck slowly wears.
- Ollies higher because of greater rebound and snap.
- Team testing suggests that Flight decks will last several times as long as a 7-ply, making them a great value as well as a superior performing skateboard.
Welcome Skateboards started by Jason Celaya & Minister of Magic. They have managed to build up a pretty good following with their unique shapes and artwork. Jason’s the skater behind it all. Welcome delivers a wide range of unique deck shapes and sizes to complement their exceptional team of skateboarders. Jason started it at the end of 2009 with $2,000. They have no investors or loans… truly independent.
|9.6"||32.25"||14.5 & 15"|