IN 1992 THE ELEMENT SEED WAS PLANTED OUR GOAL WAS SIMPLE, TO BE THE BEST WE COULD BE IN THE MOST HONEST AND ETHICAL WAY POSSIBLE. WE JOINED TOGETHER TO ELEVATE WHAT WE ALL TRULY BELIEVE IN. TODAY WE CONTINUE TO CREATE THE ART, DIRECTION AND MESSAGE ON THE CONSTANT PATH TO BRING PROGRESS TO SKATEBOARDING. WE ARE MORE THAN A BUSINESS; WE ARE A FAMILY, ALL ON THE SAME JOURNEY FOR THE GROWTH WITHIN OURSELVES, ELEMENT AND ALL THAT SURROUNDS US.
These all-new ACE AF1 feature game-changing performance without deviating from the original Ace geometry. The AF1 is carefully manufactured using a proprietary casting process. Years in development, the ACE AF1 has a 70% increase in the aluminum’s structural integrity, making it the strongest cast truck on the market. We updated the sizing on the 44 thru 77 models for a better fit across multiple board widths
• Weight: 13.5 oz
• Manufactured with high-quality AA 356.2 alloy using our own proprietary casting method
• True T6 heat-treated baseplates and hangers
• SAE 4140 steel alloy axles, oversized to eliminate bearing wobble.
• Patent pending rethreading axle nuts – no more damaged axle ends!
• Durable Hand-poured 96a urethane pivot bushings for better response.
• Refined suspension for a cleaner turn.
• Top Bushing: 12mm tall | 91a hardness
• Bottom Bushing: Bottom 14mm tall | 86a hardness
• Machine-faced hanger ends for precise bearing contact.
22- 7.75", 33- 8.0", 44- 8.25", 55- 8.5", 66- 9.0", 77- 9.5"
Powell-Peralta's impact on skateboarding is unmatched. Founded in 1978, by George Powell and Stacy Peralta, high-quality innovative products are the foundation of Powell-Peralta's success. That is followed closely by a top-notch roster of team members (past and present). Powell Peralta is re-issuing some of the most popular and classic skateboards of all time along with wheels, soft goods, and many more must-have collectibles.