Thunder Skateboard Bushings 88 Duro Supercush
Precision truck bushings
FREE SHIPPING on all orders over $99.
$10 FLAT RATE on all orders under $99.
Express Delivery from $10. NEW ZEALAND EXPRESS COURIER $10 FLAT RATE or FREE SHIPPING on all orders over $199. WORLDWIDE EXPRESS COURIER $50 flat rate on all orders. All orders are dispatched promptly after you place your order.
ESTIMATED DELIVERY TIMES
Delivery times below may be affected by delays due to Covid situation.
NSW - 1 to 4 working days ACT - 1 to 4 working days QLD - 1 to 4 working days VIC - 2 to 5 working days SA - 2 to 6 working days WA - 5 to 8 working days NT - 5 to 9 working days TAS - 5 to 9 working days NZ - 2 to 4 working days ASIA - 2 to 6 working days USA - 3 to 7 working days UK - 4 to 8 working days EURO - 4 to 8 working days
All payments are secure and protected by our sitewide HTTPS. We accept following payment methods for Australian and NZ orders; PayPal Visa MasterCard Afterpay - Buy Now Pay Later ZipPay - Buy Now Pay Later International orders we only accept PayPal as payment method.
Others Also Bought
Bones Ceramic Super REDS® are lighter and provide faster acceleration because the balls weigh much less. They create less friction and are thus faster than Super REDS®, with or without lubricant! When you get dirt into your Ceramic Super REDS®, the ceramic balls will help to re-polish the steel races flat again, providing a self-healing benefit because ceramic balls are so much harder than steel. Finally, ceramic balls will not rust, further lengthening their life. Ceramic Super REDS® use a bone colored shield with laser-engraved outer races for identification.
- Features grade 5, silicone nitride, hot isostatically pressed ceramic balls.
- Higher quality steel races and a superior surface finish.
- Single non-contact removable rubber shield for easy cleaning and less friction.
- High speed nylon ball retainer for greater strength and speed.
- Pre-lubricated with Speed Cream racing lubricant.
- Skate Ratedclearances, tolerances, materials and lubricant provide the best performance and durability possible.
Set of 8 bearings