This Prodigy Series 8 now features a Street edition range with street specific components.
This range is suited to the intermediate to advanced rider ready to progress their riding within the street scene.
The edition includes all the great upgrades to the standard edition with some street specific components. The Prodigy 6061-T6 Extruded Aluminium deck with base cut out is longer and wider and includes our Nylon Boxed Ends, Topping the scooter is 4130 Cro-Mo T style Thermal bars wrapped in a Two Bolt 6061 Aluminium standard clamp and TPR Hand Grips. The complete is rolling on 120mm x 24mm GAP core wheels with the best 86a grade Polyurethane and ABEC 9 bearings. ALU Prodigy V2 IHC Forks compatible with up to 125mm x 30mm wheels. See our full dimension specifications below.
- PRODIGY Series 8- Street Edition
- The Prodigy Series 8 Street edition is available in Grey/Teal & Black/Gold colourways
- Prodigy FORGED Head tube
- 6 Series Alu Prodigy deck | angle 82.5° |width 125mm/4.9" | length 510mm/20.25" | Nylon Bolt on brake system and Boxed Ends
- 6 Series Alu Forged Prodigy IHC fork- Compatible up to 125 x 30mm wheels.
- 4130 Cro-mo Thermal bars 650mm/25.6" high x 580mm/22.8" wide
- TPR hand grips 160mm long with nylon bar ends
- 2 bolt Prodigy Clamp- 6mm bolts
- Fully sealed integrated headset
- 120 mm x 24mm GAP wheels 86A PU- ABEC 9 bearings
- High quality grip tape
- Nylon front plate and rear inserts
- Weight 3.95kgs/ 8.7 pounds
- Total Height: 900mm/34.6”
- Total Length: 700mm/27.6”
- Foot Space: 350mm/13.4”
The VX9 Pro is one of the newest additions to Madd Gears 2019 line of Pro Scooters. It's the perfect option for anyone just getting into the sport and isn't looking the break the bank. The VX9 Pro comes with a 4.5" by 19.5" integrated deck that's made from 6061 Aluminum. This makes the deck incredible light while also super strong! The bars on this scooter are made out of 4031 Japanese Chromoly Steel, with internal fluting to reduce weight. An all-new fork was introduced on this complete, so say hello to the MGP Voltage IHC fork. Its made from high-quality Aluminum and can fit up to 120mm wheels. If you're looking for an upgrade into the Pro Scooter game, this is the scooter for you.
- deck: mgp 83º integrated 19.5” long x 4.5” wide vx9 6061 t4 & t6 heat treated & fluted with 3º concave.
- fork: Voltage threadless 6061 aluminum 120mm IHC
- bars: 21” wide x 23” high 4031 japanese chromoly powder coated upsweep fluted bar.
- wheels: 110mm corrupt core with mgp proprietary polyurethane blend.
- finish: durable solid or fade powder coating with mfx downtube insert and deck blocks.
• Deck: Channelled Alloy deck 120 x 500mm
• Grip Tape: 80AB black
• Fork: IHC reinforced steel 100 - 120mm compatible
• Rims-Spokes: Alloy Core
• Wheels: PUC 110mm High rebound
• Wheel Bearing: ABEC 7 performance series
• Stem: Double welded rectangle extruded
• Handlebars: Hi Ten steel 58cm H x 55cm W T-Shape
• Grips: 170mm TPR with end plugs
• Headset: 1-1/8” Integrated fully sealed bearing
• Clamp: Alloy CNC 3 Bolt neo chrome
• Brakes: Rear foot steel flex brake
• Extras: Front of the deck is capped for a clean finish and enhanced rider safety
• Recommended: 5+ years 100kg