Youth Pad Packs
Real boards. Real graphics. Real stunts. Pull off epic tricks with Tech Deck’s authentic 96mm fingerboards! From nose to tail, Tech Deck fingerboards are engineered to replicate the feel of a real skateboard. Each fingerboard features graphics from the biggest skate companies in the world. Collect boards with iconic designs from Blind, Baker, Primitive, Finesse, Santa Cruz, Plan B, Toy Machine, and more. With so many to collect, you never know which one you’ll get!
Find them all and build out a collection worthy of a legit fingerboard fanatic! Each board comes with unique accessories, like decal sheets – ideal for creating a custom board. You could also add a board stand, extra grip tape, trucks, wheels or skate tools to your collection. Just like a pro fingerboarder, use the tool to fix up your board, then hit the rails and perfect your kickflip, ollie and shuvit. For real skate graphics from real skate companies, collect the deck!
AUTHENTIC FINGERBOARDS: Tech Deck brings you the real deal with authentic 96mm fingerboards from real skate companies!
REAL SKATE GRAPHICS: Tech Deck fingerboards feature graphics from iconic skate companies, like Blind, Baker, Santa Cruz, Toy Machine, and more! You never know which one you’ll get, so collect them all!
COOL ACCESSORIES: Each Tech Deck 96mm fingerboard comes with various accessories, like a skate tool, extra trucks, extra wheels, griptape sheet, or stickers. You never know what you’ll add to your collection!
Tech Deck 96mm skateboards are for skate-lovers ages 6 and up. Collect them all and become a pro fingerboarder!
The Street series passes level 1 certification and offers great protection for the pad wearer who wants non-bulky street knee pads. The low profile, ultra-flexible body is perfect for street, park, and learning new tricks.
Safe, patented integrated folding system with a side push button
Trolley mode compatible
High rebound PU casted front wheels (121mm) & rear wheel (80mm) all mounted on ABEC 5 bearings
Patented steering lock button fixes the steering system of the two front wheels to only move forward & backward
New wider composite deck on a super low metal reinforced reinforced structure
Durable & comfortable TPR handlebar grips
3-Height adjustable aluminium T-Bar with an anti-scratch sleeve inside the anodised column for kids up to 6+
Extra-long & wide composite rear brake that delivers efficiency and prolongs wheel longevity
Dimensions: H 67.5-77.5 cm x L 56 cm x W 28 cm
Weight of scooter: 2.5 kg
Max. Weight Allowance: 50 kg
Ages: 3+ Years
- The same scooter as the standard NL 125 but the Titanium version comes with a handbrake and bell. Teenage & adult friendly, robust design Thanks to the triple structured, wide aluminum body, double lower pole clamp and adjustable T-bar with 3 heights available, the scooter is built to go the distance.
- Convenient mobility With the simple lift & pull folding system on the pole, any teen can easily put the scooter in self-standing or trolley mode for easy mobility wherever they take the scooter—at school, on the playground or around the cul-de-sac at home.
- Smart, safe design Parents can enjoy peace of mind with the DELUXE version which comes with high-reflective printed design for better visibility in low-light situations, and handlebar brake and bell for extra safety.
- One Second Folding System (Patented)
- Hand and Foot Brake
- Self Standing in Half folded position
- 3 Height Adjustable Handlebar (Handle Bar height from ground to the top of the bar can be adjusted from 79cm to 99cm)
- 125mm Wheels
Cheaper Bones Reds are usually fake. We only sell Genuine Bones Bearings!
Bones® REDS® are manufactured in China to our Bones Skate Rated™ specifications in a manufacturing facility dedicated to producing the highest quality skate bearings in China. They are inspected twice before being shipped to skaters and offer the greatest combination of performance, durability and low cost in the industry. Because they offer near Bones Swiss performance at a fraction of the cost, they have become the best selling bearing brand in the U.S.A.
- Single, non-contact, removable rubber shield for easy cleaning and less friction
- High speed Nylon™ ball retainer for greater strength and speed
- Pre-lubricated with Speed Cream™ racing lubricant
- Skate Rated™ clearances, tolerances, materials and lubricant provide the best performance and durability possible
Set of 8 bearings