Odi Bar End Plugs Sold As Pairs Blue
These ODI Push-in plugs are a great way to add a little colour customisation to your ride!
- Pack of 2; one for each bar end.
- Resin plugs that simply push-in to the end of your bar and reduce vibration
- Will fit most Chromo bars and you can carefully cut them down for alloy bars
FREE SHIPPING on all orders over $99.
$8 FLAT RATE on all orders under $99.
Express Delivery from $10. NEW ZEALAND EXPRESS COURIER $10 FLAT RATE on all orders. WORLDWIDE EXPRESS COURIER $50 flat rate on all orders. All orders are dispatched promptly after you place your order.
ESTIMATED DELIVERY TIMES
NSW - 1 to 4 working days ACT - 1 to 4 working days QLD - 1 to 4 working days VIC - 2 to 5 working days SA - 2 to 6 working days WA - 5 to 8 working days NT - 5 to 9 working days TAS - 5 to 9 working days NZ - 2 to 4 working days ASIA - 2 to 6 working days USA - 3 to 7 working days UK - 4 to 8 working days EURO - 4 to 8 working days
All payments are secure and protected by our sitewide HTTPS. We accept following payment methods for Australian and NZ orders; PayPal Visa MasterCard Bank Transfer Afterpay - Buy Now Pay Later ZipPay - Buy Now Pay Later International orders we only accept PayPal as payment method.
Kick Push exceeded our expectations! After reaching out to Liam and the team for advice around buying a custom build for a first time rider we got exactly what we wanted for the price we wanted.
Excellent service great products awesome prices with outstanding delivery arrangements. My purchase was for intestate delivery and arrived well before expectation. Thanks again Kickpush!!
One of the best places to buy skate board parts. Their wide range of selection of brands makes them a great website to purchase anything and their deliveries are faster than any others.
Fantastic experience l! Friendly staff on the phone and fast postage. Ordered online due to Covid-19 and Had the boards in no time! Highly recommend these guys :D
Others Also Bought
The Prodigy Complete scooter is the undisputed #1 freestyle scooter sold worldwide.
This 2020 release has once again stepped up the game with 6 fresh colourways and quality components. A perfect scooter for the intermediate to advanced rider ready to progress their riding to the next level.
The Prodigy 6061-T6 Extruded Aluminium deck now comes with base cut out to reduce weight and maintain performance and finished off in premium finishes The deck includes high quality grip tape and durable components - nylon front plate, rear inserts and nylon brake systems. Topping the scooter fresh for Series 8 is High Density Aluminium Reaper style bars wrapped in a Two Bolt 6061 Aluminium oversized clamp and TPR Hand Grips. The complete is rolling on 120mm x 24mm GAP core wheels with the best 86a grade Polyurethane and ABEC 9 bearings. ALU Prodigy V2 IHC Forks compatible with up to 125mm x 30mm wheels. See our full dimension specifications below.
- PRODIGY Series 8
- The Prodigy Series 8 comes in 6 new colour ways Oil Slick, Scratch, Gold, Venom, Jade and Burnt pipe. Perfect for kids of all ages!
- Prodigy FORGED Head tube
- 6 Series Alu Prodigy deck | angle 82.5° |width 120mm/4.72" | length 495mm/19.5" |Bolt on Nylon Brake system
- 6 Series Alu Forged Prodigy IHC fork- Compatible up to 125 x 30mm wheels.
- High Density Alu Reaper Style bars 620mm/24.4" high x 520mm/20.5" wide
- TPR hand grips 160mm long with nylon bar ends
- 2 bolt Prodigy Clamp- 6mm bolts- Oversized
- Fully sealed integrated headset
- 120 mm x 24mm GAP wheels 86A PU- ABEC 9 bearings
- High quality grip tape
- Nylon front plate and rear inserts
- Weight 3.48kgs/ 7.7 pounds
- Total Height: 880mm/34.6”
- Total Length: 690mm/27.2”
- Foot Space: 340mm/13.4”