With BONES HardCore Bushings™, you will notice a number of positive improvements in the performance of your trucks.
- There is no break-in period. Just put them in, adjust and skate.
- Your trucks will be more responsive.
- Increased truck performance
- Improves your skating experience.
- Your turns will be smooth and positive, not floppy or rigid.
- 3 Hardnesses: Hard Bushing: 96A, Medium Bushing: 91A, Soft Bushing: 81A
Cheaper Bones Reds are usually fake. We only sell Genuine Bones Bearings!
Bones® REDS® are manufactured in China to our Bones Skate Rated™ specifications in a manufacturing facility dedicated to producing the highest quality skate bearings in China. They are inspected twice before being shipped to skaters and offer the greatest combination of performance, durability and low cost in the industry. Because they offer near Bones Swiss performance at a fraction of the cost, they have become the best selling bearing brand in the U.S.A.
- Single, non-contact, removable rubber shield for easy cleaning and less friction
- High speed Nylon™ ball retainer for greater strength and speed
- Pre-lubricated with Speed Cream™ racing lubricant
- Skate Rated™ clearances, tolerances, materials and lubricant provide the best performance and durability possible
Set of 8 bearings
The Rat Bones wheel was actually a "Rollerbones" product. Rumor has it that while visiting the company one day, Steve Caballero saw the wheels and wanted to try them out on his skateboard. He liked them. The wheels were much lighter than Cubics and Mini Cubics which were eventually phased out in favor the newly dubbed "Rat Bones."
The Racketeer is our mid-range masterpiece. Stock fitted with Oath After-Market grips, clamp, fork and wheels, truly falling into a category of its own. We jacked up the Racketeer by adding Launder Chromoly bars to add strength for the rider that needs extra support under their hands or simply likes the deck to whip around faster. The Bermuda grips and wheels are the perfect combination allowing the rider to do more than ever. The shape at the back of the deck is boxed to broaden the trick variety and increases safety.
This scooter is perfect for any rider who lands a little more heavy than the next or wants a high performance trick scooter.
Triad Medusa Twin Tube 4.7” x 20” (120 x 505mm) Deck, Sealed front & rear deck inserts
Triad Fend Off fender/brake system
Oath Shadow IHC 6061 T6 Aluminium Forged and CNC fork
120mm x 26mm Oath Bermuda Wheels
Triad Launder 4130 Cro-mo Gusseted “T” bar W 22”X H 23.6” (560 x 600mm)