These Forks are for use with SCS and feature a debossed NATIVE Emblem front and centre.
Stem is the result of extensive and brutal testing in the streets to develop a whole new range from the ground up specifically for the younger (and often smaller) upcoming street riders that we believe are integral to the future of NATIVE and Scootering as a whole.
Specifications of the Native Stem Fork:
- Weight: 342 grams
- Material: 6061-T6 Aluminium
- Steer tube length: 150mm
- Offset: 10mm
- Internal thread: M8
- Max. wheel diameter: 130mm
- Axle diameter: 8mm / 12mm
- Compression: HIC / SCS
- Fits up to 115mm Diameter Wheels x 24mm Wide
22" long x 4.72" wide.
After the high demand for their V1 Decks Elite decided to up their game. Making the V2's much lighter, stronger & a work of art.
Installed with welded front end-caps to prevent cracks. Elite have also now angled the front deck plate to allow for extra nose-blunt room. Also straight angled drop-outs rather than the curved design featured on the V1 Decks. Making installing pegs much easier. Also locking into 50/50's like a dream.
- Tested for over 14 months.
- Manufactured from 6061 T6 Aircraft Aluminium
- 83 Degree head-tube angle.
- Hollow neck design to dramatically reduce weight whilst not reducing the strength of the deck.
- Unique deck plate designed to lock in 50/50 tricks like a dream.
- Forged deck caps to increase strength & prevent cracks.
- Slight concave on the deck plate for added comfort.
- Finger-whip Friendly.
- Deck fits up to 125mm wheels.
- Integrated headset.
- Wide, flat grind plates idea for both street & park riding. Perfect to keep you balanced on any rail or coping.
- Laser etched graphics to prevent graphics from wearing away.
- Includes Flex Brake & Hardware.
- Lifetime Warranty (On the neck).
- Support Rider Owned
- 21" or 22" Long x 4.72" Wide Deck.