Lucky Pro Scooters is the leading Pro Scooter company worldwide. We design and build the best quality Pro Scooter, Custom Scooters, and Parts. Get Lucky!
The Lucky PROSPECT™ Pro Scooter Deck offers all of the specifications you need including; concave top, flat sides, flat bottom, and a flushed out head tube.
The Lucky Prospect™ Deck comes in: Polished, Teal, White and Black. Deck includes a black Steely brake, axle, and spacers.
Flip the deck over and you’ll be trippin at how good the deck graphics look. We not only wanted to make the scooter amazing but we wanted to have the best graphics in the industry and achieved that working with local Northwest artist, Shogo Ota. The Prospect might be the mid-point in price for the 2016 Deep Roots Collection, but it is just as special as the rest of the collection.
Includes: SteelyBrake, axle, and spacers.
- Material: Extruded 6061 aluminum T6
- Finish: Anodized
- Dimensions: 19.5” x 4.25” (495 mm x 108mm)
- Weight: 3.15lbs (1.42kg)
- Neck/Headtube: Forged/CNC, Integrated (Headset sold separately)
- Headtube Angle: 82.5º
- Bottom and Sides: Flat
- Concave: 4º
- Welds: TIG, Hand/Robotic
- Brake: Black SteelyBrake
- Hardware: High tensile steel rear axle bolt & spacers
- Deck Art: Shogo Ota
SHIPPING WITHIN AUSTRALIA ONLY
If you buy multiple ramps you will qualify for a discount, please call us to discuss a better deal!
Combo pieces together to make your own skatepark!
- Doubles as a jump
- Gain setup speed quick for larger tricks in smaller areas
- Versatile for home, DIY parks, Youth groups and Schools
- Comes in two boxes, three boxes for 1172 ¼
- Great kicker for dirt jumps
- Add second ¼ for larger grinds etc
- Back to back ¼’s for table top / Spine
- Easy stored with caster wheels (sold seperately)
- Add action sports paint to protect your ramp (sold seperately)
- Four ¼’s to makes a half pipe
- Length 172cm x Width 119cm x Height 84 cm (2.75 feet)
- 35 to 45 minutes build time
- All parts pre drilled 5mm hex bit, drill and safety gear required
- Delivered to you flat packed in cardboard box
- Built to a Skatepark standard (Certified by structural engineer, Earth
- Australian Made