The MGX P1 sets the bar for what is possible in a ready to ride complete freestyle scooter with quality components from head to toe all built around the foundation of the best selling and most successful pro scooter in the world.
Featuring the unmistakable MGX X headtube machine welded to a patented internally fluted extruded deck, aluminium threadless MFX voltage fork, 120mm Corrupt hollow cores wrapped in MGP two tone proprietary polyurethane blend.
The MGX P1 will take your progression to the next level.
Complete weight: 3.30kg
Deck: 4.5" W x 19.5" L
Bar: MGP low riser 21" x 23" Japanese chromoly standard diameter.
Age Recommended: 6+.
Two years ago, the extreme scooter revolutionized what was possible graphically on a scooter introducing the hydro-wrap.
The VX8 version builds upon this solid foundation of producing the most vibrant and durable wraps but goes a step further introducing the MFX treatment to the line.
The VX8 Extreme scooter now features the super light MFX X2 cobra clamp and MFX affray fork hooked up to our brand new 120mm syndicate ar-120 wheels running on MGP proprietary polyurethane blend.
We didn’t stop there and have finished things off by fitting the VX8 extreme with our new MFX high-density pp deck blocks.
AT A GLANCE:
• DECK: MGP 83º INTEGRATED 20.5” LONG X 4.8” WIDE VX8 6061 T4 & T6 HEAT TREATED & FLUTED WITH 3º CONCAVE AND HYDRO-WRAP.
• FORK: THREADLESS MFX X2 COBRA ALLOY HIC.
• HEADSET: MFX INTEGRATED HIC.
• BARS: 24” WIDE X 25” HIGH 6061 ALUMINUM OVERSIZED DDAM UPSWEEP FLUTED BAR (850 GRAMS).
• WHEELS: 120MM SYNDICATE AR-120 CORE WITH MGP PROPRIETARY POLYURETHANE BLEND.
• FINISH: VIBRANT GENUINE MGP HYDRO-WRAP FINISHES WITH MFX DECK BLOCKS.