Completely assembled and ready to ride.
Kick Push are an authorised Arbor dealer.
A snowboard–inspired drop–through for easy around town cruising, relaxed commutes, and mellow downhill.
– 8 maple plies, with our premium wood top
– Wood material comes from sustainable sources of supply
– Wood by-product is reclaimed for use in other products
– Decks are produced using eco friendly water-based sanding sealers
Trucks: Paris 50° 180mm
– Reverse Kingpin
Wheels: Arbor Sucrose Initiative – Outlook Series
– Designed for carving and cruising the streets
– Fun for all-around town performance
– Size: 70.0mm
– Durometer: 78a
– Contact Patch: 36mm
– Offset: 0.0mm
– Core: Momentum – Low profile for a smoother ride
– Formula: Fusion – Performance, durability, reduced petroleum
– *Amber Formula: Thane – Slide and Slip
Bearings: ABEC 5
Grip: Lucid Grip – clear spray-on grip made from crushed recycled glass
$8 FLAT RATE on all orders under $50.
FREE SHIPPING on all orders over $50.
Express Delivery from $10.
Orders under $100 = $10 shipping cost.
FREE SHIPPING on all orders over $99. WORLDWIDE $50 flat rate per order sent EXPRESS COURIER All orders are dispatched promptly after you place your order.
ESTIMATED DELIVERY TIMES
NSW - 1 to 4 working days ACT - 1 to 4 working days QLD - 1 to 4 working days VIC - 2 to 5 working days SA - 2 to 6 working days WA - 5 to 8 working days NT - 5 to 9 working days TAS - 5 to 9 working days NZ - 2 to 4 working days ASIA - 2 to 6 working days USA - 3 to 7 working days UK - 4 to 8 working days EURO - 4 to 8 working days
All payments are secure and protected by our sitewide HTTPS. We accept following payment methods for Australian and NZ orders; PayPal Visa MasterCard Bank Transfer Afterpay - Buy Now Pay Later ZipPay - Buy Now Pay Later International orders we only accept PayPal as payment method.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Kick Push Skate and Scooter users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.